- locatie:3600 GENK
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:3-5 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:22/04/2021 16:13
Our client is an IT consultancy firm specialized in providing high-tech ICT services. On this project you are working on-site with an innovative telecom firm.
As a Data Engineer you install the best possible environment to support value operational reporting (BI) and customer analytics/insights (CI).
You play a crucial role in making sure all setups are “always on” and the technical architecture is clean and state of the art.
You are there to answer colleagues’ questions and challenges, evolving together with the new evolutions in this world.
Main responsibilities are:
● Take business ownership of the relational and analytical data environments (Postgres DWH and
Pulsar Big Data solution)
● Stakeholder management of all users of the data environments, collect requirements,
prioritisation and roadmap development in line with company objectives.
● Manage short-term priorities for our Data products (i.e. sprint/backlog management)
● Guide the internal and external teams involved
● Ensure the releases are delivered as planned
● Define, monitor and follow up on operational SLA’s, both internal as external
● Facilitate and lead Data Council meetings with all stakeholders (Telco, Finance, Consumer, IT, …)
● Manage risks and challenges by discussing them with the teams and provide status reports
● Take on the project management role for data-related projects
● Safeguard the governance principles for terminology, report building, …
● Who has a Bachelor or Master in Computer Sciences, or relevant experience
● Who has been working in a senior or expert data role for 3 or more years
● Who is familiar with the concepts of BI, relational databases, ETL, Kimball, pentaho, ...
● Who also understands the world of Cloudera, Data Streaming Services, ELT, …
● Who is familiar with cloud technologies (RDS, Aurora, EMR, …)
● Who has experience with reporting tools in general
● Who can manage expectations and properly prioritize requests
A diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
● A fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
● The right Work-Life-Salary balance.
● A congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.