- locatie:3600 GENK
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:22/04/2021 16:13
Our client is an IT consultancy firm specialized in providing high-tech ICT services. On this project you are working on-site with an innovative telecom firm.
As a Data Analyst, you have a crucial role in making sure we understand the data we have, being
there to answer our colleagues’ questions and challenges, and evolving together with the new evolutions in this world.
main responsibilities are
● Stakeholder management of all users of the data environments, collect requirements,
prioritisation and roadmap development in line with company objectives.
● Manage short-term priorities for Data products (i.e. sprint/backlog management)
● Guide the internal and external teams involved
● Ensure the releases are delivered as planned
● Define, monitor and follow up on operational SLA’s, both internal as external
● Facilitate and lead Data Council meetings with all stakeholders (Telco, Finance, Consumer, IT, …)
● Manage risks and challenges by discussing them with the teams and provide status reports
● Take on the project management role for data-related projects
● Safeguard the governance principles for terminology, report building, …
● Who analyzes data to draw insights, patterns and conclusions that will enable the business to
improve their products, services, processes or to develop new strategies
● Who is adept at handling large, complex datasets and developing and applying robust analytical
processes including data cleaning, data interpretation models, forecasting, pattern identification
and trend analysis
● Who has experience with reporting tools in general.
● Who can manage expectations and properly prioritize requests
A diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
● A fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
● The right Work-Life-Salary balance.
● A congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.