- locatie:2800 Mechelen
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:6-9 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:06/07/2022 15:16
Wat zal je job inhouden?
For a new Belgian branch of a Japanese group, manufacturer of printing machines and presses, we are looking for a service engineer.
His/her main responsibility is to perform all the technical work necessary for selling the products and maintenance after sales according to the instructions of the service manager.
- Installation of our products: visit the site of new customers in order to install the product, provide operational guidance to the customer's operator, and receive the signature of the acceptance certificate of the products
- Product maintenance and repair: to perform the work necessary for the maintenance and repair of the products after sales
- Participation at sales activities: Occasionally product installations, demonstrations, and withdrawal work at company-planned sales events at the showroom in Mechelen. Continuous maintenance of showrooms models.
- Other ad hoc tasks: product shipping preparations, receipt and installation of inventory machines and trade-in products etc.
- Relevant work experience in technical service engineering (minimum 5 years), preferably with technical support for printing equipment either other industrial machinery
- Responsible, customer oriented and able to work autonomously
- English speaker, preferably with Dutch
- Ready to travel to customer’ site in Belgium and other European countries (up to 40% of time)
- Driver license
- Eligible to work in Belgium as employee
Your great place to work is situated in Mechelen, Belgium
Company car will be provided
Contract: permanent, fulltime
Dynamic international environment with flexible working conditions
S&you, een divisie van Synergie Belgium, is HR-expert in de werving en selectie van gespecialiseerde bedienden en kaderleden in productie, logistiek, engineering, preventie en milieu, HR, sales en marketing. Wij geloven dat sterke bedrijven worden gebouwd met sterke werknemers.