test and repair engineer
- locatie:1910 Kampenhout
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:07/12/2022 14:32
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Interested to start a career in the automation industry?
Want to work in team with high technological products?
Read more about this job!
Our client Crestron is a provider of control and automation systems for homes, offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and more. They supply a wide variety of integrated solutions for lighting, climate control, audio and video control. Continuously new products are being developed. Their commitment is to deliver the highest quality product and excellent customer service. Being part of the Technical Service division you are responsible to handle product returns by testing, troubleshooting and repairing field returns.
Your main tasks
- Troubleshooting, documenting and repairing of failure returns
- Testing returns
- performing purges, firmware and hardware reworks on stock units
- Assembling and configuring of AV equipment "Digital Media" according to the needs of the costumer
- Performing, following up and communicating about long tests on devices
Are you the service engineer we are looking for?
- You have a passion for electronics and technology in general
- Very good communication skills in English and basic knowledge of Dutch
- Knowledge of electronics, schematics and ideally also of board soldering
- Problem solver and hands-on mindset
- Logical thinker and like to work accurately
- Well organized team player with focus on quality
You will be working in a dynamic and enthusiastic working environment, carrying out a full-time and varied job, in an international company.
You will receive a salary in line with the market. On top of that, extra-legal benefits such as luncheon vouchers, pension and hospitalization insurance.
Furthermore you can enjoy a comprehensive training package and many career opportunities.
S&you, een divisie van Synergie Belgium, is HR-expert in de werving en selectie van gespecialiseerde bedienden en kaderleden in productie, logistiek, engineering, preventie en milieu, HR, sales en marketing. Wij geloven dat sterke bedrijven worden gebouwd met sterke werknemers.