- locatie:2820 BONHEIDEN
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:18/05/2023 01:13
Wat zal je job inhouden?
- Interested to start a career in the automation industry?
- Want to solve complicated technical challenges and to learn about it at the same time ?
Read more about this job!
Our client is a provider of control and automation systems for homes, offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and more. They supply a wide variety of integrated solutions for lighting, climate control, audio and video control. Continuously new products are being developed. Their commitment is to deliver the highest quality product and excellent customer service. In the After-sales division we are looking for a Service Engineer to join the team.
The Technical Support team provides technical support to the customers. When experiencing unexpected behavior regarding a system, customers request to determine and resolve the problem.
The Technical Support team is also the first team that is contacted for global questions regarding the products. This team communicates the best practices with the customers so that they can make optimal use of the products. Customer satisfaction is priority number one.
As Technical Support Engineer, it would be your job to support internal and external projects. Which means you:
- Take ownership of technical challenges and technical projects;
- Provide support, guidance and information, both on a hard and a software level;
- Support complex implementations;
- Troubleshoot both internal and external problems; Find solutions for more complex challenges. Detect, define and fix the problem;
- Optimize and restore system and network issues that occur on technical level.
- Excellent communication skills in English and French.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in ICT (system and network engineering) or equivalent by experience, ideally with a specialization of special interest in electronics, audio visual, domotics.
- Customer service or problem solving skills.Experience with programming is a plus;
- Experience with Python, C# or HTML5 is a plus.
- You are a hands-on, problem-solving, analytical mind with a customer and commercial mindset.
- As a well-organized team player, you are eager to learn and continuously improve your knowledge.
You will be working in a dynamic and enthusiastic working environment, carrying out a full-time and varied job, in an international company.
You will receive a salary (2300 € - 3200 €) in line with your profile and top of that, extra-legal benefits such as luncheon vouchers, pension and hospitalization insurance.
Furthermore you can enjoy a comprehensive training package and many career opportunities.
Solliciteer voor deze job
S&you, een divisie van Synergie Belgium, is HR-expert in de werving en selectie van gespecialiseerde bedienden en kaderleden in productie, logistiek, engineering, preventie en milieu, HR, sales en marketing. Wij geloven dat sterke bedrijven worden gebouwd met sterke werknemers.