network test engineer
- locatie:3018 Wijgmaal
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:3-6 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:29/03/2021 15:50
Our client is an IT consultancy firm specialized in providing high-tech network services. On this project you are working on-site with a software company, that develops and deploys digital solutions for at home. We are looking for a network test engineer who will be testing home gateway software – WIFI, VPN, NAT, IPV6 etc. The job will be 50/50 split between networking and scripting ( Python ) to create automated tests for the home gateways. The focus is to be a hands-on team player, managing the lab setup up, testing and writing scripts.
- Graduated in electronics or software engineering
- Experience in the field of embedded software, preferably network or telecom oriented
- Very good knowledge of networking and network security as WLAN, Linux networking...
- Not necessarily CCNA certification, but good CCNA level in practice, aware of the features of a home gateways
- Ability to configure devices like Mikrotik/ DDWRT gateways etc.
- Good Linux skills
- Experience in support environment, multi-tasking, with networking, linux/windows support, RASPI etc.
- Experience/interest in scripting with Phyton
- Fluent in English
- Your great place to work is situated near Leuven, Belgium
- Contract: Interim for long duration (min. 1 year)
- Dynamic and innovative environment with international dimension, small size-teams valuing exchange
- Support deployment of cutting edge technologies