- locatie:1500 Halle
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:3-5 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:04/11/2022 15:40
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Our client is a Belgian engineering company active in the electrical energy market, we are looking for a Solution Architect Datacenter.
- Staying informed about the newest technologies, products and solutions within the DCF domains in general and closely within the segment of his/her specialization. Presenting all new solutions to the CTO so that Automation always possesses the best products and solutions. Ensuring that Automation-DCF is always one step ahead of the competition.
- Determining which products and solutions are needed fulfill to the customer’s business needs, this from selecting state of the art products, designing a future proof solution, building and maintaining the project plan and to advice/guide the production till Customer Acceptance.
- Getting involved within a project from the moment that a Customer (and account manager) develops needs, all the way through the delivery process and handover to after sales.
- Project Manage the implementation/building of his solution by guiding production and assisting them in word and deed when necessary.
- Understanding of business needs of clients and translating them to the best DCF solutions.
- Prepare the documents which will allow the production team to produce in line with the designed solution. This to ensure customer satisfaction .
- Giving guidelines during the implementation and controlling/adjusting until the solution is delivered. In line with the highest quality which is delivered on time within pre-arranged budgets.
- Ensuring that all user manuals are up to date.
- Sharing a feedback report with the whole team at the end of each project, functioning as input for all future projects (lessons learned).
- Supporting the Project Manager in organizing and producing (FAT and (SAT) of DCF installations.
- Supporting of client driven activities and meetings.
- Bachelor/Master in Engineering Electricity/Electromechanics/Cooling Techniques (or equivalent by experience);
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in one of the following fields: electricity, mechanics, electronics, cooling, fire protection, access control or monitoring platform;
- Proven project management skills and knowledge of different project management methodologies;
- Skills in managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Passionate about the facilities aspect of data centres and willing to share knowledge and experience with others;
- Knows how to motivate people and teams. People management and Team player. A winners profile;
- Fluent in Dutch/French and English;
- Assertive and good (change) communicator;
- Knowledge of Windows, MS Office and ERP systems (Navision is a plus);
We offer you an attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits, such as a car and a bonus.
S&you, een divisie van Synergie Belgium, is HR-expert in de werving en selectie van gespecialiseerde bedienden en kaderleden in productie, logistiek, engineering, preventie en milieu, HR, sales en marketing. Wij geloven dat sterke bedrijven worden gebouwd met sterke werknemers.